SBML Level 3 Annotations Package Activity Status Page
The Annotations package is a proposed package for SBML Level 3 to support more elaborate and complete (full RDF) annotations than are permitted by the limited annotation scheme defined in Level 3 Core. The short label for this package is annot.
A separate page is dedicated to the specification development activities involving this package.
The following is a list of the active proposals for Annotations in SBML Level 3:
|Proposal name or identification||Date||Comments|
|SBML Level 3 Package Proposal: Annotation Proposal by D. Waltemath, N. Swainston, A. Lister||2011|
Legend for editorial comments:
(1) Proposal has not yet been structured according to the recommended format for SBML Level 3 package proposals.
(2) Proposal needs to be updated for SBML Level 3.
(3) Work in progress—the authors have not finalized this proposal.
Package Working Group (PWG)
After a vote by the SBML community to accept the above proposal as something that addresses a valid need and takes a reasonable approach, we formed a working group to help complete the proposal and resolve any implementation issues that might arise. Membership of this group is open to all interested members of the SBML community; all you need to do is sign up for the sbml-annot mailing list.
Annot Package related workshops and meetings
- Annotation package workshop, May 2010 (agenda, key questions and meeting notes)
- Annotation package break out session at the COMBINE 2010 meeting (key questions)
- Proposal Version 0 by A. Lister, N. Swainston, D. Waltemath