SBML Forum update of 2007-09-25
25 Sep '07 23:18
12th Workshop on Software Platforms for Systems Biology:
The SBML Forum Meeting
October 5 & 6, 2007
Hyatt Regency Hotel room "Seaview C"
Long Beach, California
Workshop registration page:
| Table of contents: |
| 1. Change of venue for the workshop |
| 2. Reception with "Frontiers" workshop |
| 3. Please register! |
| 4. The agenda has been refined |
1. CHANGE OF VENUE FOR THE WORKSHOP
Our initial plans were to hold the meeting in the Long Beach
Convention Center. This has been changed; the workshop will
now be physically held in room Seaview C of the Hyatt hotel
immediately adjacent to the Convention Center.
2. RECEPTION WITH "Frontiers in Application of Systems
Modeling and Simulation" WORKSHOP
A number of people are sharing their time with the next-door
workshop being organized by Goryanin and Goryachev, so we
have decided to hold a joint wine & cheese party to let
people interact more. The event will be in the Hyatt, on
the evening of October 5, immediately following both
3. PLEASE REGISTER!
Please use the link indicated above to let us know you are
coming to the workshop so that we can plan for the right
number of people, and so that we can schedule a short
presentation about your work or your experiences with SBML
if you would like to give one.
4. THE AGENDA HAS BEEN REFINED
An agenda is shaping up for the meeting, and it's going to
be a momentus meeting.
* 8+ Software presentations
* 3+ presentations about SBML experiences/issues
* Brief overview of Level 2 Version 3 Release 2
* Presentation & discussion about the SBML Development Process
* Planning for two new SBML editors for 2008
* SBML Level 3 Core: how is it shaping up?
* SBML Level 3 extension for SBML File Inclusion: a report
* SBML Level 3 extension for Model Composition: a report
* SBML Level 3 extension for State Variables: a proposal
* On the nature and interpretation of rate laws
* Planning the 2008 Hackathon
* and more!
See you all at the workshop!
Mike and the rest of the SBML Team and Editors
To manage your sbml-discuss list subscription, visit
For a web interface to the sbml-discuss mailing list, visit
For questions or feedback about the sbml-discuss list,
Powered by FUDforum. (Copyright Advanced Internet Designs Inc.)