Re: New header for all classes in our repository
19 Oct '09 07:09
I assigned the task to myself to avoid having two people working on it
at the same time :-)
Ok, I am slow and you are welcome to change the "assigned to" name on
What I add until now is :
* Copyright (c) 2009 The jsbml team.
* This file is part of jsbml, the pure java SBML library. Please visit
* http://sbml.org for more information about SBML, and
* to get the latest version of jsbml.
* jsbml is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* jsbml is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
* along with jsbml. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
I would like to keep for sure the $Id$ not sure if the $URL$ is really
We need a copyright but the idea to refer to an external file, like
AUTHORS is nice in fact.
The rest of the license is taken directly from the gnu web site
We would need to include the gpl and lgpl on the main folder, they
advice COPYING and COPYING.LESSER as names.
We should probably add a reference to the mailing list and/or the
sourceforge tracker and tell people they can use it to report bug
and ask feature. It may avoid too many people writing the the libsbml
lists instead of the jsbml one.
Andreas Dräger wrote:
> Dear all,
> I suggest to change the header of all java files in the jsbml repository
> to the following text:
> * JSBML - The SBML Java Library - development code
> * This code may be freely distributed and modified under the
> * terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License. This should
> * be distributed with the code. If you do not have a copy,
> * see:
> * http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html
> * Copyright for this code is held jointly by the individual
> * authors. These should be listed in @author doc comments.
> * For more information on the JSBML project and its aims,
> * or to join the jsbml-development mailing list, visit the
> * home page at:
> * http://sbml.org
> If everyone agrees, I'll perform this change.
> -- Dipl.-Bioinform. Andreas Dräger Eberhard Karls University Tübingen
> Center for Bioinformatics (ZBIT) Sand 1 72076 Tübingen Germany Phone:
> +49-7071-29-70436 Fax: +49-7071-29-5091
> To manage your jsbml-development list subscription, visit
> For a web interface to the jsbml-development mailing list, visit
> For questions or feedback about the jsbml-development list,
> contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To manage your jsbml-development list subscription, visit
For a web interface to the jsbml-development mailing list, visit
For questions or feedback about the jsbml-development list,
Powered by FUDforum. (Copyright Advanced Internet Designs Inc.)