COMBINE 2011: September 3-7 in Heidelberg
14 Jun '11 15:30
COMBINE 2011, the second international meeting of the COmputational Modeling in BIology NEtwork will take place September 3-7, in Heidelberg, Germany. COMBINE integrates and replaces previous individual meetings of several standardization efforts, including the annual SBML Forum.
Registration for COMBINE 2011 is now open. Early bird registration ends July 15, so please register at your earliest convenience. Visit the following web page for the registration link and more information about COMBINE 2011:
Attendees are responsible for arranging their own accommodations. We urge you to make your hotel bookings as soon as possible, because Heidelberg in September is a popular tourist destination and hotels fill early.
The organizations of COMBINE 2011 are (in alphabetical order):
* Gary Bader, University of Toronto, Canada
* Emek Demir, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC), New York, USA
* Martin Golebiewski, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies (HITS), Germany
* Michael Hucka, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), USA
* Nicolas Le Novère, European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI), UK
* Sven Sahle, BioQuant at the University of Heidelberg, Germany
COMBINE 2011 will be hosted by the Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies (HITS).
Thank you, and we hope to see you at COMBINE 2011!
To manage your sbml-announce list subscription, visit
For a web interface to the sbml-announce mailing list, visit
For questions or feedback about the sbml-announce list,
[Updated on: 14 Jun '11 15:34] by Moderator
Powered by FUDforum. (Copyright Advanced Internet Designs Inc.)